Wednesday 4 February 2009

More Totes and stuff

In between finishing retail orders, I seem to be consumed by the prospect of making bags. I am looking intently at everyones bags, observing how they are being used ... are they well worn and loved or an occasional bag .... strange but true! I would love to do Nicole's bag course, but none of her dates fit into my schedule! So until then, I will plod along doing the best that I can ...


So here are a few more Totes that I knocked up over the weekend. I used the patchwork technique that I used on the last Tote and I had some skull love scraps that needed to be used up. I am quite focused on the waste coming out of my sewing room. I try to use every last scrap (especially as some of the fabric is very expensive).

I lined one of the bags in a bold red and the other in "bones" *giggles*
I have put the red one up on my etsy shop. I'll put the bones one up tomorrow.

And if you want to see any of my products in the flesh, Shop Sui have just taken delivery of some small pouches in various colours. Go and say hello to Sylvia!

I had to take a picture of what they look like ... Sylvia chose the fabrics from my swatch book and I made them up for her.
I love taking product photo's!