Sunday 19 April 2009

Material Obsession

Some new material for my stash ...

The first collection is from Favorite Fabrics in the US. The movie director fabric and popcorn is for a custom order and the cherry is for me! The lovely ladies at Fav Fab couldn't fulfill my order of the Robert Kaufman movie director fabric in a continuous length, so I opted for some popped corn as the remainder ... I am sure that some matching drool or dinner bibs might work well in this!


My second collection bundle of fabrics was the result of a visit to my dentist on friday. 1 hour of dental surgery and a new crown later and I found myself in a daze driving towards Patchwork on Central Park in Malvern. If you haven't been to this store, then you must make a day of it. Lynn has the most gorgeous store with a small gift shop in addition to their huge patchwork collection.

Anyway, they had a collection of fabrics that was 1/2 price if you bought over a metre ... so I did. The underwear fabric is called "Lingerie" by Alexander Henry and is a 2005 print, so rather hard to get a hold of. It might make for an interesting bag lining, or underwear bag lining. What would you do with it?

No comments: