Friday 21 August 2009

Friday Finds: Notes and Cards

I had fun doing this weeks selection .. just like going shopping without spending the money really!

1. Spiders Web note cards by CardsandNotes



2. Halloween Invitiations by PivotalXpressions. Beky is a new kid on the block with some gorgeous designs for sale in her etsy shop.



3. Cat Hat Ladies by Ellen Morrow Arts. This store has the most gorgeous set of cards. Exquisite illustrations, my little girl went nuts over the Chicken and Rooster cards.


4. Tank Stationary by Snew. Be warned boys and girls, some of the snew stuff is a bit X-rated ... watch out for that excited dinosaur! According to my husband the Tank is a Russian T-55



5. Personalised Folded Notecards by saratams. I love the design of these, and I might get some for my daughter. They are so simple and elegant.


2 comments:

Beky said...

Aww shucks, thank you.

Sandra @ Pepperberry & Co. said...

Ooh, great round up! I especially love the last ones by saratams. Beautiful!