Sunday 6 September 2009

Made n Thornbury Wrap Up

With the roller coaster which was Made n Thornbury followed by Fathers Day, I haven't had a moment to post about my day! The thing that I love about Made n Thornbury is that there is a small collection of stall owners, all of which are women in business (or micro business).



Such a lovely supportive group of chicks in biz. Mrs Beckinsale was there with her Tram Cushions, Curlypops with her lovely brooches and also Felicity or Flickitysplitts with her Cattacus Softies.




New to Konstant Kaos was my coin/key wallets. D ring on the side for hanging off chains, hook to link keys onto and big enough to keep a licence.



I tried some different fabrics and my dracula, frankenstein and computer circuit wallets sold the quickest!



Got to meet some new groovy people. My neighbour was Liz from Loophole Community Centre. They are doing such fun stuff at Loophole, check them out!



My stash for the day included some lovely calling cards from Pivotal Xpressions, brooch from Finki Handmade, teddy brooch from Very Cherry Stew and the doily with scissors screen printed on it from Liz from Loophole.


4 comments:

Cathie said...

looks like a good & busy day, hope you had a relaxing day today.

CurlyPops said...

You got some great photos - love the Frankenstein wallet!

Essbie said...

I thought your stall looked really good - great layout! :)

Unknown said...

Those wallets are great , not everyone wants pretties , like boys !