Wednesday 7 October 2009

Crime Scene Media Pocket

This is the the last prototype of my media pocket, the one that I am nearly 100% happy with. Since the media pocket was for us, I thought that I would play around with a bit of hand embroidery.


Still not happy with the finish near the zip, but I will fix that in the ones that I will do for Saturday (not that I am leaving anything to the last minute!)



If I still had my friends Gocco I would probably screen print the image on, but doing the hand embroidery didn't take that long.



Inside I have put "police do not cross" fabric ... a little surprise.



My hubby and I needed a pocket for our portable hard drive, but I wanted the storage pocket to fit the various nintendo devices. The pocket on the front is for storing the usb cable or game chips.



Here is a close up of the fabric! I have lots of geeky fabric in my collection, so I will probably make a few these with computer chips, bolts and skulls.Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

4 comments:

Jennie said...

Love it! It's a shame you can't have that crime scene graphic on all of them, it's so cool.

Jacki said...

holy crap!!! those are super cool!! well done!!

Natalia said...

Where can I find caution tape fabric like this?? Thanks!

Natalia said...

I love this idea! Where did you find caution tape fabric- I've been looking everywhere! Thanks :)