Thursday 31 December 2009

And the winner is

It was wonderful reading about the quilts that you keep special and also checking out some new blogs that I had not seen before!

It has taken me a while to get around to doing this, no excuses other than life got busy very quickly leading up to Christmas .. but we are back on track and slowly making our way through all those "draft" blog posts that sit there incomplete.

A big THANK-YOU to all that entered!



The winner is .....
Anna from Quilt Mom's Journey

She has a great blog which talks about her quilting adventures. Email me your mailing details to and it will be in the mail tomorrow!
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

2 comments:

quiltmom anna said...

HI Margaret,
I am thrilled to be your winner- I will email with my address right away. What a nice prize to win- I love Australian magazines.
Thank you so very much- I am about to write a new post so I will be very happy to be writing about this giveaway prize.
Warmest regards,
Anna

quiltmom anna said...

HI Margaret,
I posted about your giveaway on today's blog- you can find it here- http://quiltmomsjourney.blogspot.com/
Happy New Year.
Regards,
Anna