Monday 22 February 2010

New Handbags on etsy

Finally getting around to putting some more stock into my etsy store!

Thea and Sami handbags



I absolutely love this print by Thea and Sami and I have a red version of the bag cut out waiting to be sewn up for moi! If you don't like the linings that I have chosen, there is a strong chance that I might have another one in production with a completely different lining. I tend not to make the same bag twice.

Crime Scene Handbags

So my Mum thinks that they are a bit dark ... but people seem to like the design!



These crime scene designs are also available on cushions to adorn your bed or sofa .. all 100% cotton machine washable!

6 comments:

Ashleigh said...

Your bags are beautiful and the crime scene one's... I have never seen anything like it ever, very creative!!!

Jandi said...

I LOVE the handbags! They are amazing!

Sandra @ Pepperberry & Co. said...

Those bags are fabulous, and they look even more sensational in real life!! And I'm loving the crime scene transfer to bags- very cool. Very CSI!

Oi, are we doing coffee? Email me!!

Kis said...

They're awesome! Love the crimescene bags.

Anonymous said...

The pussy cat bag you created got "Eyed Off" by the Paddy Palin man on Sunday! "Very cool" he said- and practical too!!

Anonymous said...

The pussy cat bag you created got "Eyed Off" by the Paddy Palin man on Sunday! "Very cool" he said- and practical too!!