Friday 26 March 2010

Blogging Links

While trundling around the net looking for sites on Data Visualization for another project I am involved in, I stumbled across a few posts of interest to us bloggers.



via Blogpulse, an interesting site which measures the "pulse"
of the blogging world. I find graphs and charts like this
rather intersting, although I am looking at it
wondering how it would translate into a sewing project ...

But how has this week been for you?

I've had a rather "average" week. A relative had a stroke last weekend and we have been coping with the aftermath and ramifications of that all week. So I am feeling rather drained today and I can feel a throat infection on it's way.

I have been trying to put in at least 20 minutes of patching a day as my stress buster, so Tori's car play mat is coming along and if I have the time on the weekend I am hoping to finish it off. She is itching to play with it and keeps on stealing it from my sewing room.

I hope that you all had a great week and that you get lots of chocolate leading up to Easter.

No comments: