Monday 1 March 2010

Paintbox Update

As of late, other projects have taken me away from Tori's Paintbox Quilt. But last night I managed to do 4 blocks. I shuddered at the thought of a brown block, but since it *is* a paintbox quilt, I need one!



The thing about patchwork, is that when you do it one block at a time, it doesn't seem so bad! I did these yellow ones a few weeks ago, but forgot to blog about them.



To make myself feel better I laid out all that I had done to see what colours I still needed to do.



Tori couldn't help herself, she wanted to be in the picture. She did help me lay out the coloured squares!



I have some lilac, hot pink and light green blocks to do and then we need to purposefully fill in the gaps rather than just using what I am finding in my stash. Getting there, one block at a time.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Do you have an aversion to brown too , it is my least favourite colour ever and that is putting it nicely . Your blocks look fantastic the end result is going to be great !

Beky said...

Looking great. Don't think of it as brown, think of it as chocolate colour. ;-)