Sunday 17 October 2010

Do you know about Green Fairy Quilts?

I thought I would do a bit of a Blogtoberfest shout-out ... Green Fairy quilts doesn't have the most comprehensive range of fabrics, but they do have Jelly Rolls and pre-cuts that are really cheap. Especially if you are in Australia at the moment.

The last jelly roll that I ordered from them was "Punctuation" by American Jane. I love the colours and the theme of the fabric, this crafty pool on Flicker inspired me to grab a roll for my stash, although there are no plans in the next week with reporting due to make anything with it!



Make sure you are on their mailing list, that way you get all the discounts and specials that they have every few weeks.

At the moment they have Jelly Rolls at $25.95 US ... what are you waiting for? Get over there and order something!

Are you enjoying Blogtoberfest? Head on over here to see who else is joining in!

No comments: