Saturday 7 May 2011

11 weeks

11 weeks and it feels like more. Nicholas is sitting on the 95th percentile for height and the 75th percentile for weight. So we think he is going to be a big boy. Still not sleeping more than 2-3 hours through the night. He has one more week and then we bring out the big guns!


It's been a weird version of hell in my household over the last two weeks. With me suffering a migrane and then my husband got food poisoning and then in his weakened state, got the cold. Which then of course turned into something worse! He has been bed bound for most of the week, that is, when he didn't go into work!

So I am looking forward to next week. Looking forward to everyone feeling a bit more healthy and I am looking forward to spending more than 10 minutes in my sewing room.

3 comments:

Jennie said...

He's a beautiful boy. We're in night waking hell over here as well.

Alison said...

Ah, the family resembelnce is strong I see. 11 weeks already? I must make some time to come over and visit soon.
Alison.

Libster said...

hope you are feeling better and someone is sleeping more for you. im still abit jet lagged from my overseas trip, your son is georgeous