Monday 16 May 2011

Hottie Challenge


I have a hottie in my life so I decided to share the love and enter into "The Hottie Challenge".



The challenge is to create a Hottie Cover using any art or textile technique that takes your fancy.

Not only is this crafty challenge fun, it is for a great cause. The Hottie Challenge is Opendrawer’s first project to help raise money for the Margaret Pratt Foundation (Research for heart and Lung Transplants) our chosen charity.

I can't go through winter without my heat pack warmed up each night. Even though the cover doesn't have to be functional, I can't help but design something with my own needs in mind.

My sketchbook is open and I have a few ideas sketched out that include using applique and non-traditional quilting techniques.

So if you are up for it, sign up, donate and lets get sewing!

1 comment:

CurlyPops said...

Thanks so much for joining in! We're up to 50 now - amazing.