Tuesday 13 September 2011

Tori discovers Photo Booth

A while back we got ourselves a brand new spanky iMac. Initially it was for my hubby to do Photoshop on, but since then he has discovered World of Tanks and it has therefore become my study Mac for Uni given I can't get near the PC.

We are a mixed family, with both PC's and Mac's and I see the merit in using and being familiar with as many operating systems as possible. Not just because my background is in ICT in schools, but because each OS has it's own strengths and weaknesses. I believe that students need to be familiar with both environments as it allows them to be more flexible when they get out into the workforce. After all, we don't just teach students to write with pencils, they learn with a variety of tools and they learn the strengths and weaknesses of each one.

Anyway, I digress ... Tori and I were playing on the Mac this afternoon and she discovered Photo Booth. Here is a selection of what she created ...



Look Mum! It's me on the screen!



What if I make a funny face?



And another ..



If I close my eyes will it still work?



Oh look, special effects!



I'm a ghost!



We are all underwater!

No comments: