Tuesday 4 October 2011

North of the Yarra Quilters Guild Exhibition 2011

If I have a moment to spare, I am hoping to zip along to the North of the Yarra Quilters Exhibition on Saturday 8th & Sunday 9th October. Open from 10am to 4pm at the Eltham Community Centre - 801 Main Rd, Eltham, Melways Ref: 21 J6.



I keep an eye on their blog and there always seems to be something interesting posted. On my to-do list is to complete a quilt that is "show worthy", preferably one of my own design. Until then I will lurk around quilt shows and dream of achieving that goal when I get a little time to indulge in sewing.

So if you are not up to anything on the weekend, head on over!

1 comment:

Karen said...

Don't be too critical of your work in regards to being "show worthy". I've looked up close at some of the ones I've seen at shows and they're not perfect.

Not to say that they're not show worthy, but sometimes we can expect too much of ourselves! ;)