Tuesday 10 January 2012

New Kaos Cap

I love Vistaprint. Their business model is to encourage clients to try their new products with the hope that they will return and buy more!



One of their specials was a cap. I've been running with one of my hubby's caps on, so I thought I would order one and see what the quality would be like. The cap cost about $15, including postage and printing on the back (my URL). I haven't taken it for a spin yet, but it's pretty good!

Over the years I have gotten business cards, notepads and t-shirts done through Vistaprint. Lots of fun!

1 comment:

Karen said...

How do you wear your hair for running? I think I should wear a cap, specially when I do 11am runs, but can't seem to work out what to do with my hair other than to leave it out, which isn't really an option for long hair on a run.