Friday 13 April 2012

It is too tempting ...

It isn't until you pack all your stuff up that you realize how much "stuff" you really have! I have tubs upon tubs of gorgeous quilting fabric that I can't wait to cut into when I get to the new house. If course every piece is allocated to at least one of the one thousand projects that I have going at any point in time.


via



So why am I thinking about the fact that GJ's in East Brunswick have 25% off all quilting fabrics until Wednesday 18th April? It isn't mentioned on their web site, but if you subscribe to their newsletter you will get a wee email every time they have this sale on. They have such a fabulous range of fabrics and the ladies behind the counter are so helpful.

I really don't need any more fabric do I?

1 comment:

Karen said...

Don't you ALWAYS need more fabric ;o)